Smog City Glendora Cycle & Brew Event Ticket
Join us for our second Cycle & Brew ride in Glendora on Sunday, June 5th. The 18-mile will begin and end at the Smog City Taproom at Glendora Public Market at 9:15 AM.
Start your Sunday off strong with a 19-mile group bike ride around SGV & reward yourself with some fresh Smog City Brewing Co. pints!
Your ticket includes your first pint from the bar after the ride!
About this event
Join us for a beautiful and super fun group bike ride around the San Gabriel Valley on Sunday, May 1st. Our taproom manager and bike enthusiast, Javi, has mapped out an awesome 19 mile ride around SGV that will start & end at Glendora Public Market. Post-ride fun is on deck with fresh beer, great company, and plenty of delicious food from Glendora Public Market! This is a great way to start your week & meet new friends in the community. Full details below!
- We will meet at the Glendora Public Market. 905 E Arrow Hwy Glendora, CA 91740 @9:15am
- The ride will start at 9:30 AM sharp and will be led by Javi, Smog City Brewing Co. taproom manager
- The bike route that we will be doing can be found here and in the photos!
- On the day of the ride each participant will be required to sign a waiver which can be seen here. Legal stuff :)
- The ride will finish back at Smog City Brewing Co. @ Glendora Public Market for a well desered beer and food! Our taproom will open early at 11am and there will be discounted drinks for all riders ($5 pints anyone!?!), swag and good times to be had. Hope to see you there!