Show Our Staff Some Love

Smog City Crew Virtual Tip Jar

Give Today

Nothing hits harder than the loss of shifts for our staff, especially as we barrel towards the holidays. The crisis is not letting up and the lockdowns just keep on coming. One of the hardest hit (financially) sectors is hospitality where many employees count on tips for 65% of their total wages. With our taprooms shut down, Smog City's taproom staff have had to adjust to working reduced hours (and greatly reduced tips) and our production team is working at a reduced capacity. As a company, we are doing everything we can to give our staff as many shifts as possible without threatening the stability of our business but with onsite dining closed and local restaurants offering to-go only, our options are limited.


If you'd like to make a gift to our staff, we will be distributing the funds with each payroll, splitting the amount by hours worked with 65% going to our taproom staff and the remaining 35% to our production. 


We thank you in advance for your generosity and kindness and for your support through these troubling times.

Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/age-check.liquid